More and more professionals use FVG greenhouse film. The film has a constant quality standard. That is the reason that our customer are satisified with their harvest. Better film makes better fruits.
What do I need greenhouse film for?
The trend goes towards protected cultivation. Latest since 2017, when a strong winter ruined a big part of the cultivations, people are increasing their internest into greenhouse tunnels. The weather conditions in the past years have shown to be more and more unsettled which causes fluctuating harvest on open land.
Greenhouse film provides protection for your plants from extreme weather conditions and ensures a safe hibernation during cold winters. By choosing the right greenhouse film, you can also achieve an early harvest and quality control. The quality of these films is proven by their long durability. Frequently low-quality greenhouse film deteriorates quickly and can easily tears up. Furthermore, it has a lower global light transmission which means reduced growth for your plants.
Why you should use our superior-quality greenhouse film:
- Our superior-quality greenhouse film is UV-stabilized and therefore highly durable. This quality is ensured by tests with our weather simulator.
- Moreover, our greenhouse films’ tear-resistance is monitored by frequent tests showing they are part of the industry’s best.
- Our UV-B open films guarantee a very high global light transmission. By remaining the natural light spectrum, the film ensures optimized plant growth.
- We are the experts in the field of greenhouse film. Our company was established in 1979 being the first ones offering greenhouse films in customized cuts. Thus, we guarantee: you are adviced by experts.
- Our greenhouse film protects plants not solely all over Europe, but also in Northern Africa and India. Hence, we are experienced in many different climatic areas. Experience you will profit from!
- With FVG’s superior-quality greenhouse film you can achieve higher yield and you are able to harvest bigger fruit with a better taste.
- By using the right greenhouse film, you can provide the perfect microclimate for your cultivations. Thereby you can achieve an early harvest and stronger plants.
- We even have our own laboratory for research and quality control. Trials with professional growers and frequent tests lead to constant development of our products.
- For summer cultivation we have our diffuse film to prevent overheating.
- With our special double-layer film you can save a lot of energy in your greenhouse.
- At the FVG you can find a big variety of premium-quality greenhouse film. Moreover, we can produce the perfect film for any kind of application and every cultivation with our FVG film toolbox.
- Our high-quality greenhouse film is available in various widths. We are able to cut your selected film according to your needs.
- Due to our high storage capacity we can guarantee a fast delivery – from a short-term small demand up to entire truckloads.
- Do not hesitate to contact us! We will consult you personally on-site and deal fast and reliable with any inquiry or complaint.
Our film properties at a glance
A combination of various properties for individually optimized solutions is possible.
The UV-stabilization indicates the guaranteed durability in years or months, based on 110 KLY per year and a year-round usage in Central Europe.
Light is refracted and hence equally spread, causing a consistent growth for the plant.
Prevents formation of drops and eliminates droplets, which enables a higher global light transmission. NEW: EVO AC® quality with permanent AntiDrip + AntiMist/Fog.
All rays up to 400nm (UV-A and UV-B) are blocked.
The film is permeable for UV-B light < 390 nm. This improves the plant’s shape and pigmentation. Also, it supports pollinators in their orientation and strengthens seeding.
This greenhouse film achieves the status „flame retardant“ based on the use of additives and is certified according to class B1 (EN13501-1 | Bs1.d0).
An improved surface tension of the greenhouse film reduces the accumulation of dust. This means there is a consistent and permanent high global light transmission.
The surface tension of a greenhouse film is modified in a way causing alga formation to be reduced or prevented. This causes a higher and constant global light transmission.
This film has excellent mechanical values in the categories tear strength, elongation at break and tear resistance.
The resistance against sulfur and chlorine given in ppm.
Reduced formation of mist in the polytunnel. NEW: EVO AC® quality with permanent AntiDrip + AntiMist/Fog.
Greenhouse Film – Imagevideo:
GREENHOUSE FILM/ POLYTUNNEL
For the moment our webshop is only available in german languange.
You could not find the right product? Do not hesitate to contact us.
For more than 40 years we have been developing special films for professional gardening. Take advantage of our experience. We will be pleased to help you finding the appropriate product meeting your demands.
Rate of light diffusion
Hazy appearance might irritate but in fact supports growth of certain cultivation. During sunny months this film is ideal for perfect fruit ripeness.