With permanent AntiDrip + AntiMist/Fog
FVG [EVO² AC]® double film
Our High Tech film for a productive covering of double covered greenhouses: 8 layers with EVO AntiDrip and AntiMist/Fog, delaminatable 2 in 1 film combination!
EVO2AC ® is a single 8-layer film that separates into 2 different films during installation on the greenhouse, by blowing air between its layers.
- Longest lasting anti-drip in the industry
- No mist formation
- More light in the greenhouse
- Fully active at very low temperatures
- Active at smaller roof slopes
- Possibility to use the film for more years
- 7-layer, co-extruded greenhouse film with an additional layer of EVO AC
- UV warranty; 550 kly; 60 months in Central Europe
- UV-B open > 60% (internal testing)
- EVO AntiDrip (lifetime)
- EVO AntiMist/Fog (lifetime)
- highly tear-resistant
- S/CL resistance 700/150 ppm
- global light transmission > 92%
- crystal clear
- 330 mic (180mic plus 150mic)
special width upon request
upon customer request
The UV-stabilization indicates the guaranteed durability in years or months, based on 110 KLY per year and a year-round usage in Central Europe.
Crystal clear film with 91 % global light transmission.
This film has excellent mechanical values in the categories tear strength, elongation at break and tear resistance.
The film is permeable for UV-B light 390 nm. This improves the plant’s shape and pigmentation. Also, it supports pollinators in their orientation and strengthens seeding.
Prevents formation of drops and eliminates droplets, which causes a higher global light transmission. NEW: EVO AC® quality with permanent AntiDrip + AntiMist/Fog.
Reduced formation of mist in the polytunnel. NEW: EVO AC® quality with permanent AntiDrip + AntiMist/Fog.
Temperature fluctuations between night and day can be balanced for a consistent temperature in your greenhouse.